This place is a truly digusting dump. Reception dark, dingy and grubby - staff indifferent. However, the true awfulness of the place is the rooms. Small, overcrowded with ancient furniture, much of it broken and very grubby. Windows obviously not cleaned in years. Bathroom unsafe with no handrails and cold water tap sometimes ran as hot as scalding hot water. Tiles missing or broken Corridors so narrow two people could not walk abreast - what would happen during fire with many people in corridors does not bear thinking about. Food medicre - restaurant self service, staff stand around and watch clients do all the work. A truly horrific experience.