Teasel cottage in Bradford on Avon is the absolute pits!!Do yourself a favour and save your money as this place is dirty and unsafe as we found out to our peril when we stayed , luckily it was only for one night and we only wasted 150 pound . On arrival at the cottage we opened the door to reveal a filthy cottage ,there was washing up in the sink, dirty towels in bedroom,un made bed, overflowing bathroom bin ,dirty bath....the list hoes on. Also no door on washing machine, no batteries in smoke alarm and smashed window in bedroom. Would you want to stay here ??? Steer clear and go somewhere where the owners care about the property and guests.